Poudpapa2013

Mar 31, 2017
Boston, MA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello everyone,

I am an avid Coin Roll Hunter and mostly look thru Pennies though I do dabble in other denominations as well. I am also a coin collector, that is how I got into CRH. I have only ever found maybe a handful of silver. Still exciting when it happens. I have already gone thru the thread on CRH enders, that was a very neat thread and hopefully will be posting some of my finds soon.

I just happened to stumble onto this website tonight and have been a member of Cointalk.com for close to 10 years now. One of the things I like about this is I am also curious about metal detecting and will be looking through those threads as I would love to but need to know more bout it. I do not want to be one of the types that spends a fortune only to get frustrated due to lack of knowledge. I am also interested in shipwrecks which i see a section about as well.

Thanks for having me.
PP

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Welcome to Tnet,,
Lots of good stuff on Tnet to help with your research and decision making. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions.

Welcome to Tnet :icon_thumright:

Hi PP; I'm in Boston myself. Welcome to TNet. I would enjoy taking you out in the field with the rest of the guys here in the Boston area. I have 49 years of detecting and I'll be glad to teach you all the tools and areas we hunt ok. Just send me a PM and I will hook you up ok. I await your PM. PEACE:RONB

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Thanks everyone. I think I am going to like it here. Seems very active with lots of interesting topics and areas I am interested in.

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard PP! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to tnet

Welcome from Virginia!

Welcome to TNet from Nick in Connecticut! :hello:

Thanks everyone. I will check out the STate site as well VPNavy!

PP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back