Hello from cherry valley ny

Revrob

Jan 24, 2016
Cherry Valley
Detector(s) used
At pro, Nokta FoRs CoRe, equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello to everyone out there, new to the forum,been detecting about two years. This is my first year with a decent detector (atpro) and have done pretty well. Belt buckles, buttons, 4 mercs, an 1862 Indian head, and a bunch of clad. Dying for a large cent. Anyone close wants to detect let me know. My quest this spring will be to find the place brant camped the first night after burning CV.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, I have always wanted to hunt that area, maybe we can hook up when the weather breaks. Ive been hunting the Susquehanna river valley for over 40 yrs looking for remnants of gen. clinton's march. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Revrob

Revrob

Jan 24, 2016
Cherry Valley
Detector(s) used
At pro, Nokta FoRs CoRe, equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anytime man. I'm on the same quest. Clinton marched this way Camped by rt20 and Continental rd. Then moved on to build the damage at otsego..I have access to a lot of the fields by what we call the "windfall Dutch barn" including the barn. The armies marched that way but I've never found anything.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! I hope you find that spot!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from White Plains, NY! :occasion14:

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard TNet! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread