Hello from East Mesa, Arizona

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I live in East Mesa with a prominent view of Superstition Mountain. I started prospecting here in the mid nineties ( the decade, not my age ) when I came here from Colorado to help dad take care of my mom who has since passed away. I used to belong to Superstition Mountain Treasure Hunters when Elaine owned Pro Mac. I built dry washers and other things and sold them on consignment at the store. When in Colorado, I dug numerous Topaz and Smokey Quartz crystals as well as petrified dinosaur bone and agate.

I am a draftsman by trade and one of the first projects I ever worked on was helping to design the concrete form work for the EPCOT Center and Monorail at Disney World in Florida. Currently I am trying to start a business doing 3d modeling, animation, and uv mapping. I also do aviation art.

I have been out of prospecting for ten years or so because of health issues and weight gain. I am now losing weight and want to get back into the Superstition Mountains and surrounding country.

Before I got sick, I did lots of prospecting in the Alamo Wash and Picketpost Mtn. area. You could find me pushing my hand cart up and down the washes on weekends.

I am glad to have found this website. I prev. tried to register at DesertUSA and Lost Dutchman Gold Mine but had no luck. I have also been a member of the Ancient Lost Treasures website since 2000 or so.

I look forward to making friends to hike, camp, prospect, and do nature photography with.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580