What's new

Hello From Eastern PA

PaDiggin

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Hey all! I'm new to the forums but have been detecting for awhile. I'm an E-Trac user and do mostly coin shooting and some relic hunting. This year i am planning on hitting some local old home sites, making a few trips to the Jersey shore for some beach hunting, and possibly heading down south for some civil war relic hunting. I'd love to meet a few local people on here to detect with :)

Rick
 
MG_127.gif
Rick

welcome53 (3).webp​
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 99
:hello: :hello: :hello: Welcome to Treasurenet, Chug and Red
 
Welcome!! There are quite a few of us in the southeastern area. Where are you?
 
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone! I'm sure i am going to have an enjoyable time on the forums :) cntrydncr1, i'm in eastern Pennsylvania, about 40 miles north of Philadelphia.
 
Good to see you here Rick .
And there are a lot of good people here to talk with and hunt with , you should not have a problem finding some .
 
Welcome to T-Net Rick. :icon_thumright:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom