What's new

hello from FRANCE 2

Fredouille

Greenie
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Hi, a small cuckoo of france, and you do see my latest find;)
 

Attachments

  • loisir.webp
    loisir.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 478
Upvote 0
Wow! That's some find, what kind of coin is that? Congrats........
 
wowwwwwwwwwwwww what's amazing !!!!!!!!!!!
Je veux la meme pour noel...
It's a coin of "20 francs" and it's in gold 900/oooo
:icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice find!!! :hello2:
 
Beautiful find! :icon_thumright:
 
Awesome!! I am still waiting to find one like that..... HH, Ralph
 
Great Finds !!! I Like the Ring also!!!! HH Chug
 
Super finds, Great coin.
 
Very nice find...congratulations. Love the
gold.......Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I sure detecting equipment is more expensive in but if you eep finding targets like that and you will have your detector paid for quick.

Great finds thanks for posting.
 
welcome! looks brand new, congrats!!!!
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the great fine...keep up the good work

hh herb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom