What's new

Hello from France

fixmut

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 31, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
France
Detector(s) used
Deus I
Deus II
Manticore
Hello @everyone, joining from France, I'm professionnal archaeologist since 20+ years and detector user since almost 15 years.

Actually using DI & DII almost every day on ancien fields i'm here to read and why not share experience and feedback from other DII users, specially since new Beta V. and New Ell. coil. See Ya 😊
 
...Hello from France...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: FRANCE for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.
 
Fixmut welcome to a great forum . I am from Ohio USA !!
 
Thanks all, i already went 3 times in USA, when i was younger...Daytona (Florida), Atlanta (Georgia), Clemson (SC) and Charlotte (NC), Washington (DC) and Chicago (Ill). So huge country a life won't be enough to visit all 8-)
 
Welcome from North Carolina.
 
Welcome from Ohio USA here
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !

You might want to watch Gary Blackwell's YouTube video on his "Tekkna" program for the Deus 2.
I used my Deus 1 for 9 years - got the Deus 2 five months ago.
Loaded the "Tekkna" program before I even used the machine - WOW !
This program is fantastic in a heavy iron infested areas and it also hits deep.
Found over 40 old coins at sites that I thought I had "hunted out" with my Deus 1.
 
FIXMUT PLEASE PLEASE Stay safe over there :) I bet there still is a lot of unexploded ordinance over there .
 
Hello @everyone, joining from France, I'm professionnal archaeologist since 20+ years and detector user since almost 15 years.

Actually using DI & DII almost every day on ancien fields i'm here to read and why not share experience and feedback from other DII users, specially since new Beta V. and New Ell. coil. See Ya 😊
I've been looking for someone in France /I believe I have the location all it needs is someone to go and have a look dependent on where you are in France this could change history feel free to contact me
 
Welcome aboard from San Diego!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom