What's new

Hello from Geargia /wave

Uncle Jeff

Hero Member
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
702
Reaction score
323
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the sport and new to this site. Just wanted to /wave and say hello to everyone. From what I have been reading here on the post the last couple of days seems like there is a great bunch of people here :)
 
Welcome and happy happy hunting
 
welcome this site is full of nice people and well informative if u have any questions or anything seems theres always someone to help well happy hunting
 
South side of Marietta Number9 :)
 
Welcome! From the Newbie in Washington State!
 
Welcome aboard.
 
South side of Marietta Number9 :)

My uncle lived in Marietta until he passed away two years ago.
I worked off West Paces Ferry Road out of High School.

You might know the place where I was born?
Here's a hint...

carving.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom