What's new

Hello from Knoxville tn

Michelle Blakley

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Just wanted to introduce ourselves we are michelle & michael "M&M....:)
 
Hello M&M, I used to live on Cosby,sure do miss them Mountains and the Folks down there!! Had a frost up here this morn. Welcome to the ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Youns All HH Chris
 
Hello Michael. I just moved from Knoxville to the Tri Cities area of east Tennessee but I do go back often. There are a lot of good places to hunt in Knoxville area. Have you joined the local metal detecting club there? I am still a member there and there are plenty of folks to go hunting with. Send me a pm and I can send you a list of some places to hunt.
 
:hello:
Hi M&M My wife is from Knoxville, and we are big Vols fans. We make it that way often. Let me know if you have any detecting questions. Or football questions :laughing7:

Go Vols!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom