Hello from Maine

Relikhuntr

Jan 1, 2016
Maine
Detector(s) used
Whites treasure pro, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all my name is Brian, I am from southern Maine. Winter has arrived here so not much detecting until the ground thaws. I am new to detecting so I'm sure I will pick up a lot of good information on this site and look forward to spring. I'll be beach combing until then I'm sure.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. Good time to research your area and find some virgin ground. Old homesites etc. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

JUNKER

Apr 7, 2012
SW FL,Copper Hill VA,Temple ME
Detector(s) used
XLT GrandmastercxIII Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Brain Do your research now then you can hunt those melting snow piles to get ready when the ground is thawed out. Happy Hunting. You can look for other members in Maine here to. Check out if there is a club near you, if there is you can get a lot of info from season Detectors and maybe area to hunt.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Brian! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Maine for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

markt67

Dec 24, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brian welcome to tnet lots of info here just have to ask. Where in so. Maine you from I'm in lyman .what you got for detector. Yup winter finally got here go time to go to library and town hall to look at the old maps .and find out who owns properties to get permission to detect. Have fun and stay warm mark t.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you've done it now! Give this hobby time, learn your machine and you will have a great time for a long time.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread