Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2015
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings fellow detectorists,

It pleases me to tell you that this forum has provided me with a wealth of information involving my new found hobby. For this reason I've decided to join this community in hopes of sharing the journey with all of you. I still have much to learn and experience.

So for Christmas my fiance got a gift that I've always wanted since I was a kid, a metal detector! After giving it a try I was hooked. After a good bit of research I ordered a MineLab X-Terra 705. Why start off simple and easy? I like the idea of a steeper learning curve and I doubt I'll "outgrow" this detector anytime soon. I splurged on both a midrange and high frequency coil.

Now comes the hard part, waiting for it to arrive via FedEx.While occupying myself with all the reading I can concerning getting the best results from the 705.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

motomandan

Dec 20, 2015
Mechanicsville MD
Detector(s) used
1266x (sold)
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new in Maryland as well. I just got an AT Pro looking for a partner. I live in St marys county

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread