What's new

Hello, from Milwaukee

Love/Cory

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
I'm Cory, I'm a metal detecting hobbiest from Milwaukee/Bayview area.
Here's some of my finds, I'm having issues with the site not wanting to upload pictures.
My best coins 1908 v nickel,1866 3 cent nicely,1914 barber dime,1924 Merc dime,few silver Roosevelts,1901,1902,1906 indian head pennies, some jewelry and whatever else I can get to upload :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220623_232504.webp
    IMG_20220623_232504.webp
    480.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20220621_005236.webp
    IMG_20220621_005236.webp
    283.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20220620_182556~2.webp
    IMG_20220620_182556~2.webp
    323.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20220618_233741.webp
    IMG_20220618_233741.webp
    703.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20220618_233406.webp
    IMG_20220618_233406.webp
    761 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20220618_230412.webp
    IMG_20220618_230412.webp
    117.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20220616_180308.webp
    IMG_20220616_180308.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20220610_151239.webp
    IMG_20220610_151239.webp
    916.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 1655791053717.webp
    1655791053717.webp
    363.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 1655791044760.webp
    1655791044760.webp
    318.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20220618_233659.webp
    IMG_20220618_233659.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 76
Nice finds! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom