What's new

Hello from New Mexico

stagger

Full Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Messages
145
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carrizozo, NM
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado Umax * Bounty Hunter Tracker 1-D/505
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
49 years old and a total newbie. Although I did find a wheat penny and a sterling silver butter knife with a detector about a dozen years ago. I do not currently own a MD but will be remedying that very soon. Now to decide what kind to get. Hmm...
 
Welcome to T-Net stagger. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here if you need advice on detectors. :icon_thumright:

 
Welcome (or welcome back) to the addiction! It's a lot of fun and this is the best forum on the net!
 
MG_127.gif
Stagger

welcome53 (3).webp​

:wink: RR
 

Attachments

  • welcome53 (3).webp
    welcome53 (3).webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 124
I grew up near Estancia myself, stilll love that country. Seven cities of Cibola dude. You definately need a detector. Don't know if you can still detect near Glorietta. Anyway you know N.M., We probably have the same friends. P.M. me sometime.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom