What's new

Hello from North Texas

TXCreekWalker

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
58
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone!

Just a little about me. I got started last year when I began walking creek looking for fossils. Found a few, but also found a couple of end scrapers. That got me hooked.

I am still new to this, and I am focusing on building my identification skills. I know that at times Pareidolia plays a role in what I pick up. I am well aware of my novice level skills, so if it is "just a rock", I am find getting that conclusion.
 
Greetings from the west coast of Florida!
 
Welcome from southeast Texas.
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !
 
Welcome to a very fine forum :)
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Hello everyone...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome from Iowa. I found a lot of “just rocks” at the beginning. This is a great place to learn to ID.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom