Shae1324

Greenie
Nov 25, 2017
Southaven, MS
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I have been collecting for over ten years and started metal detecting about five years ago because I think the two go hand in hand. Just so you know, I am in the process of cataloguing a button collection of over 500 military buttons that fell into my lap, so I apologize in advance for picking your brains so much. I spent five years in the USMC, and I am married with no children but rather a wife, three dogs, two birds and an especially mischievous cat. As you can probably imagine, I spend a lot of my time refereeing.

I am a professional genealogist at night as well, with good prices might I add, because I think that history should be affordable and accessible to everyone. The only reason I charge for it at all is so that I don't have to go get a nine-to-five that makes me hate my life. I own and operate my own publishing company by day, also merely to keep my Waste Management can from being repossessed...again. If I could only train myself to never require sleep again I believe I could conquer the world, or at the very minimum, stop buying so much damn coffee.

Other than that, you'll have to ask. I don't even know who or where I am half the time without some kind of "stimulation." Only in the war room am I truly at home or myself for that matter. Just ask the wife and I promise she'll tell ya all about it. :icon_scratch:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Mississippi for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread