Hello from Southeast Mississippi!

Slim382ms

Feb 3, 2019
Southeast MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Téjon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I’m a new member from Southeast Mississippi.
About me-
I’m 39, a small business owner (Electrical Contractor), have a wonderful wife and three beautiful kids. Life is good! Classic cars, electronics, and CB radios occupy most of my spare time- with the occasional excursion to an old home site to hunt for relics. I’ve been into casual relic hunting for about 20 years.
Why I’m here-
I found this site looking for information on Tesoro units. Unfortunately, I didn’t find the info that I wanted to find lol! I posted in the sub-form for Tesoro as well.

Slim, A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia. Good to have you aboard.

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Mississippi for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to TreasureNet Slim from Southern California. Yum! Classic cars are my favorite thing!

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Greetings from New England, home of the patriots

:icon_thumright:

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: :headbang:

You better thank the good lord y’all didn’t play us. View attachment 1677389

Can you imagine that game??!! Drew vs Tommy, 2 first ballot Hall of famers, that would have been a friggin shootout. However, you’re welcome for us beating the weenies that robbed you all from another Super Bowl appearance, I’m sure all Saints fans are still very pissed about that bulls**t call. Anyway, I think the smart money will have the Saints winning the NFC next year!! See you next February

:laughing7:

I love classic cars cant afford any had a 70 charger long ago

Welcome from Mi. Tommy

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

10-4 buddy.Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

Happy hunting also hope to see some cool posts soon and great finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back