huntress104
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner

bet you have all types of critters there 
Silver Searcher said:
I like the back drop from your porchbet you have all types of critters there
SS
I envy youhuntress104 said:Silver Searcher said:
I like the back drop from your porchbet you have all types of critters there
SS
yes I do. deer, turkey, squirrels, coons, opossums, and a pack of coyotes that come calling about every other night. Usually see something different every time I walk out my door.

I've enjoyed your posts in artifacts, and nice to meet a kindred soul of the woods fossis said:Welcome to Mug-shots huntress.
Fossis..............

naturegirl said:Howdy huntressI've enjoyed your posts in artifacts, and nice to meet a kindred soul of the woods
happy hunting,
lisa
RGINN said:Howdy. Enjoy your posts.

Felinepeachy said:I'm doing great V. Waiting on the big rains, feels like it's coming soon. How about you? I was tempted to post the pic of you from the artifacts show but thought, naaaah.... LOL![]()

cntrydncr1 said:nice to see ya!
huntress104 said:Felinepeachy said:I'm doing great V. Waiting on the big rains, feels like it's coming soon. How about you? I was tempted to post the pic of you from the artifacts show but thought, naaaah.... LOL![]()
Oh how many comments do you think that would get![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Felinepeachy said:huntress104 said:Felinepeachy said:I'm doing great V. Waiting on the big rains, feels like it's coming soon. How about you? I was tempted to post the pic of you from the artifacts show but thought, naaaah.... LOL![]()
Oh how many comments do you think that would get![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hahahahhahaahhaha I know huh. Shall we see? LOL


Felinepeachy said:Hehehehehe, I suppose you're right![]()