What's new

Hello from the pacific northwest

I dig it

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver,Washington
Detector(s) used
fisher F2 , Minelabs Quattro mp, Whites 6000
another new bee wanting to say hello, Hello from the pacific northwest
 
welcome4.gif​
 

Attachments

  • welcome4.gif
    welcome4.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 413
Welcome to the forum :) :thumbsup:
 
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! :thumbsup:
 
Welcome to the Tnet Forums!

You will discover, just like the Great Pacific Northwest, Tnet is a huge place with lot's going on.
There are very nice people and neato surprises tucked away in all sorts of places here.

We all hope you enjoy visiting.

Best
rmptr

I know a few folks inland, just a few miles on the Lewis & Clark Highway.
Up towards that stinky town!
 
Understand you guys have really been getting the moisture. How are the webs between your toes? :wink:
 
rmptr said:
Welcome to the Tnet Forums!

You will discover, just like the Great Pacific Northwest, Tnet is a huge place with lot's going on.
There are very nice people and neato surprises tucked away in all sorts of places here.

We all hope you enjoy visiting.

Best
rmptr

I know a few folks inland, just a few miles on the Lewis & Clark Highway.
Up towards that stinky town!

what stinky town would that be ???
 
I dig it,

welcome; hope we will be seeing some of
your finds.

have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE
 
welcome to the greatest site around
 
I'm finding that out the further I get into it
 
What stinky town?

Well, that would be the one with the paper mill!

;D

Uh Oh... did they shut it down?
 
dig it for me too! Still kinda cool here.
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the forum. You'll find its an addictive place.
 
Yah! U got it!

Well, send us some pics from Vancouver...
We like pics!

The kid just said he was riding his dirtbike at Pismo today with no shirt on... warm!

Sry, no pics... I can't let 'em use my cameras any more.
Just being in the center console of a 4x4 wiped out the last one.

rmptr
 
Welcome from another 'Couv n00b! We should get out and hunt together sometime! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom