What's new

Hello Im a Newbie

I dig it

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver,Washington
Detector(s) used
fisher F2 , Minelabs Quattro mp, Whites 6000
Hello I'm a Newbie

Hello I'm a Newbie I live in Vancouver,Wa and just getting started and hoping to find someone that can ansewer some burning questions
 
Re: Hello I'm a Newbie

I dig it said:
Hello I'm a Newbie I live in Vancouver,Wa and just getting started and hoping to find someone that can ansewer some burning questions
its a urinary tract infection get a wide spectrum antibiotic from a pharmacist
 
Re: Hello I'm a Newbie

EDDE said:
I dig it said:
Hello I'm a Newbie I live in Vancouver,Wa and just getting started and hoping to find someone that can ansewer some burning questions
its a urinary tract infection get a wide spectrum antibiotic from a pharmacist

LMFAO!
 
Re: Hello I'm a Newbie

welcome aboard and you have come to the right place to ask questions there is always someone with the right answer they have been a great help to me. good luck and HH.
 
Re: Hello I'm a Newbie

We have an answer for any question. Cause if we don't know the answer then we'll just make one up. ;D

Aloe Vera can help with the burning if it's on the outside. If it's on the inside see a doctor. :tongue3:
 
Re: Hello I'm a Newbie

<bump>

Ask away... *tap,tap,tap...* any time now *tap, tap, tap...* Fire away! *tap...*

Ahh, I'll PM 'I Dig It' in the morning and get them to ask the question. I am dying to know what it is!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom