What's new

Hello I'm from Philippines, New to Treasure hunting

checha

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 21, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bukidnon
Detector(s) used
AKS
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been accompanying treasure hunters in Mindanao since my childhood...I self studied hunting and now escalated to prospecting treasure using detectors...
 
Welcome to TreasureNet from SoCal.
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Philippines for information directly related to your country.
 
Welcome from the US Tommy
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan USA :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Welcome to the forum! :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome from gold country in Northern California. Any rumors of WWII gold on your island? I miss the PI, been there many times in my younger years. I especially miss adobo and San Miguel. Mostly visited Olongapo and Cavite city.
 
:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana... "D"
 
Welcome from Nebraska USA. I imagine there are lots of wildlife creatures to worry about when detecting in PI. Visited with the Navy a while back. Forest is so dense.
 
Hope to see some good posts and some of your finds Tommy
 
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate!
 
Newbie TH from Mindanao Philippines

I always hear about treasure hunting since my childhood. Roaming around remote areas in Mindanao hearing about treasures. I want to start hunting in my own Farm Land. I have very cheap detectors that confused me for truth, but just start the hobby...Checha TH.webp
 
Welcome to tnet from MI Tommy
 
Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!
 
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate! :skullflag::occasion14:
 
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:
 
Viva Bangsamoro !
 
:hello: Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom