hello, im having some issues with viewing photos.?

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
hello, i'm having some issues with viewing photos.?

sweet forum / message board here, glad i found this place. i'm having some issues with viewing photos. they come up blank with a small red x in the top left corner of the box. the weird thing is it only happens when i'm logged in. when i'm not logged in the photos are visible and come up flawlessly. i'm on a ps3 which might be the problem? i cant figure it out, any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Re: hello, i'm having some issues with viewing photos.?

bump, any suggestions? pictures still not showing up when logged on.

P

pippinwhitepaws

i have found my computer becomes sluggish when i don't clean cookies once or twice a week...also, blocking popups seems to effect this computers ability to view photos...

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other

I'm having trouble with the same thing. another site said they were having problems with their members veiwing pix, & it was a bug they were working on. wonder what it is

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->

Thanks for the suggestions, I feel like I'm rolling the dice with cookies open and java script on. Is this site in high traffic mode or something?

Cobalt*Blue

Oct 9, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Bounty Hunter 3300 w/4" coil

I have the same problem. Some posts I have no pictures. Not computer, or slow provider related. Is it the source of the pictures, photobucket etc... ? hh blue

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread