What's new

Hello new Louisiana guy here

Judepb

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
98
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites idx pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y'all I am living in Echo, which is between Alexandria and Marksville. I am new to this site and new to metal detecting and just wanted to learn stuff and maybe meet some other people.
Thanks hope to here from y'all.
 
Hello Jude.....I am new to the site also. I am in Gardner just west of Alex. Did you find the 3-ring minnie in the photo around here?
 
Hello clb, yes I found quite a few bullets here by my house. So what do u hunt for?
 
Relic's mainly....not been at it long. Hunt with my brother when he has time. Found mainly bullets
 
It's hard getting permission on good places to hunt but just keep trying
 
Bdisplay1.webp

Tried to attach an image of a display I made
 
Nice clb, yeah I got permission for someone by my house but I think he is fixing to cut me off lol, I've found about 25 bullets and a few other things in the last 2 weeks so that is fixing to be over with. I am working on another place to go towards marksville I think it's a hot spot if it works out maybe u can make a hunt with me if u want
 
sound good...I see in your profile you hunt with a White Detector. Going to Beaumont Saturday morning to the South Texas State Fair. A White’s Rep is going to have a booth there with their line of products
 
Thanks relicmeister
 
Hey Jude...added you to my friends list. If I get a place on the west side of Alex will you be interested in hunting this way.
 
Sure would clb, I'll go wherever I can. I much rather hunt with someone
 
Im just south of yall in Eunice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom