Hello to all my fellow treasure enthusiasts

Feb 28, 2012
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Travis, I'm from southern Wisconsin. I have been fascinated with treasure, exploring, history, every part of the hunt for as far back as I can remember. My grandfather got me into metal detecting with him when I was young and that just fueled the love even more. Most interesting find I have made was an 1865 bank token from Canada, found it in our garden the one day lust laying there. My favorite topic though is the Spanish exploration and conquest, just for the fact there seems to be a lot of history there that is missing. One day I'd like to take a trip just to view the areas of the explorations and see what they saw, but until then I think I am going to do some investigating of my own area, see what bits of history I may turn up here. So if anyone lives near the east part of the Wisconsin/Illinois border and ever needs some help or would like to join for a small poke around some old houses or get together to discuss some legends, feel free to contact me. Glad to help any way I can.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Travis

4342564 (2).jpg

Attachments

• 4342564 (2).jpg
    4342564 (2).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 189

Dougshause1

Feb 20, 2012
Virginia Beach,VA.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000,Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: Welcome to Tnet. Enjoyed the blog, and happy hunting Travis. Love your enthusiasm.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread