What's new

hello

milek

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bukidnon - Malaybalay City
hello, I'm just new here I want to learn from all the expert of treasure hunting, here is what i have found for now, I got this from one of the Japanese camp during ww2 in the Philippines.. I'm sure i will find more someday..
 

Attachments

  • PICT1002.webp
    PICT1002.webp
    254.6 KB · Views: 242
Welcome to T-Net milek

 
Welcome to TNet, milek. Nice find, too. You can find info on this web site that will help you resize your pics. Keep them comin.
 
Welcome to treasurenet. I will be coming to the Philippines in the spring, my wife is from Lingayan.
I would love to detect some there while visiting. Her family home is just a few minutes walk from where Macarthur landed in WWII.
 
mrtim said:
Welcome to treasurenet. I will be coming to the Philippines in the spring, my wife is from Lingayan.
I would love to detect some there while visiting. Her family home is just a few minutes walk from where Macarthur landed in WWII.

hello again, our place is in Northern mindanao,. I wish we have good detector to use here. that's our main problem we don't have a good detector..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom