hello

Hey Bran,

You just can't beat a blessing from the Lord, huh!

If both of you will put God first, each other second, and everyone else third......You can't go wrong :) :thumbsup:

I spent a lot of years doing it MY way. I guess you could say that I am a slow learner :D
Even after learning the above rule......it is sometimes hard to follow.
Take care my friends,

TW

I can't believe I missed this one! Welcome to Mugs sweet lady! May you both be abundantly blessed! ~hugsnprayers~

Hi from the UK.

Are you a real treasure hunter? They don't come as pretty as you around my way, all beards & beer guts....lol

Welcome from the across the big pond contingent of detectorist’s.

DougUK.

Well arent you a pretty little thing!

Good to see your picture Ashlee!

Ashlee,

We just got back from spending the weekend with Bran.
I'm going to tell you something that you allready know......he is a wonderfull young man and definitely a keeper! ;D

We wish you two the best, and we know that if you keep the Lord first in your lives.....that you will love each other the way you should. :thumbsup:
We hope to meet you......Bran says that you are a true blessing in his life. ;D

TW

I didnt even notice your Brans girlfriend!
Girl he's a keeper too! You two make a cute couple! :wink:

godisnum1 said:
~Trish~ said:
I didnt even notice your Brans girlfriend!

*fiancee, actually... we just haven't "officially" announced it on T-net yet (though I let some at the CTH2 hunt know this past weekend)
I was hoping to put up an official announcement for everyone, but I'm not sure if it'll happen.
We'll see if I have time to mess around with it. :D

Bran <><
Whatcha wait'n on?? hummmm? Lets get the ball rolling BRAN!

Hey Ashlee,

Welcome to TNet.

I was laughing my butt off, wondering when people were going to look at yours and Bran's Avatars, and get the hint!

You're a lucky man Bran!

A quick joke that explains most of my luck with women:

Q: "How is Charles Manson better than any of my Ex-Girlfriends?"

A: "At least he gives you the courtesy of letting you know he's a psycho right up front!" ;D :icon_king: ;D

Best-Mike

Bran we are waiting on the annoument! It was so great to be the group at the CTHII! But we haven't got to meet her yet that will change by the next hunt RIGHT!

Make it a New Years day wedding! That way you can bring in the new year together!
Better get to planning, you got 2 months!

Ashlee you have a good time at the hunt and see if any one has pics you've not seen of Brans night and day dig!

Mental Granny said:
Ashlee you have a good time at the hunt and see if any one has pics you've not seen of Brans night and day dig!

:'( sadly i'm under doctor's orders to have no fun... :'( the only hunting i'll be doing this weekend will be trying to find something to take my mind off all the fun i'll be missing :crybaby2:

Are you still going? If you are you can sit with Charlie (Nanas honey) Hes great and he does a great job of keeping the A$$ entained > just ask you'll understand and I dont think Judie (River Rat is going to be hunting much I think there are other too! What ever it is that is keeping you from hunting I will pray that it gets better!

Evy

ashlee1228 said:
:'( sadly i'm under doctor's orders to have no fun... :'( the only hunting i'll be doing this weekend will be trying to find something to take my mind off all the fun i'll be missing :crybaby2:

Hey neighbor...... That's a bummer! Do you mean you can't go or you just can't detect?
Is there anything we can do to help?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back