What's new

HELP!! Arm Strap for Excalibur

CSMPEREZ

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
398
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Pete, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The velcro or hook and pile from my arm strap is worn. I tried getting something made by Velcro but the strap has both hook and pile on the same side of the strap and it is sewn on. Called Bill Jacksons to order one but I didn't even get a call back. Any one have a clue as to what I can do or replace it with.

Thanks in advance, Ray
 
Upvote 0
Kelly co has them, but you have to search for it. It doesn't show up in their accessory section.
 
I use velcro that you can get just about anywhere, fabric shops, craft stores, etc. You can find individual hook & pile strips a lot of places. A lot of times the fabric shops will even have it in bulk rolls.
 
straps

For years i did the same, but in 2007 i switched all my arm cups to 1" nylon belting - small for summer and larger adjustment for winter with lots of clothes on.
f y i
jmho
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • ARM1.webp
    ARM1.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 115
  • ARM2.webp
    ARM2.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 139
  • ARM3.webp
    ARM3.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 142
  • ARM4.webp
    ARM4.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 131
  • ARM5.webp
    ARM5.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 136
  • ARM6.webp
    ARM6.webp
    44 KB · Views: 147
I've bought a couple of detectors that didn't come with arm straps. I buy the set made by Tesoro for the tiger shark and they work great.
 
PM me with an address and I will send you. Of course, let me find it for you. Regards and best of luck this year.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for all the advice.
 
You can buy one from Whites for $1.50 Here is the part # P/N 521-0011-1 it will work just fine in the Minelab cuff.
 
Just ordered one from White's. Thanks Beach-Hunter.

Hey Gravedigger, that is some awesome work!! Thanks for the pics!!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom