A anuncios Tenderfoot Joined Apr 14, 2016 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location SLOVENIA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2016 #1 Just purchased at the local flea market five asian tea cups. And I never seen this markings. Anybody knows what is it? Attachments 05 plate marks - xxxxl.webp 12.4 KB · Views: 140 01 cup.webp 119.5 KB · Views: 102 02 cup marks.webp 127.4 KB · Views: 107 03 plate.webp 123.5 KB · Views: 113 04 plate marks.webp 97.3 KB · Views: 127
Just purchased at the local flea market five asian tea cups. And I never seen this markings. Anybody knows what is it?
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 14, 2016 #2 The top line says"Dai Nippon" or Great Japan. The fan is called Izumi. I did not find an exact match but I suspect the items are mid 20th C. Search 'Dai Nippon dragonware' DCMatt Upvote 0
The top line says"Dai Nippon" or Great Japan. The fan is called Izumi. I did not find an exact match but I suspect the items are mid 20th C. Search 'Dai Nippon dragonware' DCMatt
A anuncios Tenderfoot Joined Apr 14, 2016 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location SLOVENIA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2016 Thread Owner #3 thanks Upvote 0
K K_C Tenderfoot Joined Aug 3, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2019 #4 I know it is an old thread, but I have a similar mark on a hexagonal vase. What I've found so far about it: Japanese Porcelain Marks "Dish. Porcelain decorated in Satsuma style moriage enamels. Mark: Dai Nippon ..." Upvote 0
I know it is an old thread, but I have a similar mark on a hexagonal vase. What I've found so far about it: Japanese Porcelain Marks "Dish. Porcelain decorated in Satsuma style moriage enamels. Mark: Dai Nippon ..."