D diggermt Tenderfoot Joined May 26, 2016 Messages 8 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 18, 2019 #1 found this on a site where I dig a lot of merc dimes was deep. the back appears to be attached with lead sadder Attachments button 2.webp 208.5 KB · Views: 75 button 3.webp 138 KB · Views: 67
found this on a site where I dig a lot of merc dimes was deep. the back appears to be attached with lead sadder
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Nov 19, 2019 #2 Pretty sure that's a button cover Upvote 0
ripvanb Sr. Member Joined May 7, 2017 Messages 316 Reaction score 544 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Equinox 800 & Tesoro Compadre 8" Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2019 #3 I agree with HuntinDog. Shoe button cover, maybe Victorian Era. Upvote 0
D diggermt Tenderfoot Joined May 26, 2016 Messages 8 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2019 Thread Owner #4 thanks guys I really had no idea wat this was I take that it worth keeping Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2019 #5 diggermt said: thanks guys I really had no idea wat this was I take that it worth keeping Click to expand... I would keep it and it would go in a frame along with any other notable finds from that site. Upvote 0
diggermt said: thanks guys I really had no idea wat this was I take that it worth keeping Click to expand... I would keep it and it would go in a frame along with any other notable finds from that site.