What's new

Help! CZ-70 clean up hints please.

dfg4240

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
143
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had one up for sale but just can't sell it. the previous owner did not take good care of it.There are a few stains on the front face and it looks dirty-what can I use carefully to clean up the face.
Same thing with the grip.stains,can I buy a new grip-Where?
The coil is dirty bit I am not going to touch it to try to use a hardy cleaner on it.
any tips at all would be appreciated. Can I get a new arm pad?
thanks
David
 
Wow, all those machines! Awesome. You must have a PhD in metal detector cleaning and maintenance. :laughing7:
 
I had many more than that-looking for and tring ,buying and selling is the fun and using also but trying to get the right one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom