What's new

Help finding thread.

SouthTexasFinds

Full Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
189
Reaction score
198
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for a thread where someone had made an indian sculpture and something else out of pottery shards. Any help greatly appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
I believe you are referring to ''birdpointgriswold's'' thread ''i made the paper and so did TNET''

Hope this helps. And I believe he merited an ''Honorable Mention''.
 
Appreciate it digger. I found the post where he had a photo of the newspaper, although I'm not even sure that was the same one. He had made a clay mold and Stuck chips and flakes to it, and more recently someone had posted one made out of pottery that looked it was all glued together. I may be wrong but I'm gonna give a good scan through all the threads when I get off work tonight. Thanks again for helping old digger
 
I can't remember the name of the thread but there was one where somebody made a giant owl I think out of pottery shards
 
You are the MAN!!!!! I google searched it and probably gave up after the 5th page. Much appreciation
 
If you do the google custom search bar it keeps you here on t-net. I was glad to see those. They are all crazy good.
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I got the wrong one!
 
No problem at all old digger, I had never seen that one before anyway! Love the whole idea as long as nothing is permanently damaged
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom