What's new

Help found a button

Johnathon

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 14, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20151017_102442.webp. It is waterbury checked site cant find it
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
$_35.webp

If the eBay post gets taken down here is the photo on the listing.
 
How old u think it is
 
JONOTHAN IT IS A LITTLE FLASHY BUT WHOM AM I TO SAY . ANYWAY NEW MEMBER WELCOME AND DIG DIG UNTIL YOU CAN DIG SOME MORE ..... I THINK MAYBE BLAZER BUTTON ..
 
I believe it is only a couple years old but I could be wrong, any writing on the back of the button?
 
Thanks for your help ill dig till i die lol
 
No problem, glad I could help!

Welcome by the way!
 
It has waterbury button co. Waterbury con and circle shank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom