HELP!!! I need to keep my hunny interested

lawman0210

Jan 6, 2007
Edgewood, MD
Detector(s) used
Garret ATI Pro, Ace 250 ATI Gold, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we have been out 3 times and found a handful of change. i need help to keep her happy. Someone please give me a few locations in Baltimore county maybe in Dundalk area that we can get some coins dating pre 1950's. I don't need your primo sites but a few sites that can give up a few coins so that I can keep MDing. Thanks,

Ken

whoknows52

Jan 17, 2007
I've had good luck in Patterson park...quite a few indian head cents...a few civil war bullets...and its not to far from Dundalk....good luck, Wayne

OP
OP
lawman0210

lawman0210

Jan 6, 2007
Edgewood, MD
Detector(s) used
Garret ATI Pro, Ace 250 ATI Gold, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought about there. Did you see alot of trouble there? I am a retired Police officer that worked Eastern District. Just a few blocks up. I am alittle nervous about being down there where we can get robbed. How was it when you were there?

whoknows52

Jan 17, 2007
I've never had a problem....of course I wouldn't try any night hunts!!!!! I was doing a little research awhile back and found out that Sparrows Point high school was pretty old...but I don't know if the original building is still there or its been rebuilt....but I would think the grounds and fields would be good.

whoknows52

Jan 17, 2007
The weathers starting to get nice....if you want to try patterson park sometime I'd be happy to go....I'm not retired yet but work swingshift so I have alot of open days to hunt....Wayne

dlvasil

Jan 10, 2007
ravenna, ohio
Detector(s) used
garret ace 250
perhaps you could "plant" a little something before hand and then direct her to search that area? I will probably end up doing that for my wife because she is not all that excited with my new found hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread