T Trad Jr. Member Joined Aug 28, 2015 Messages 28 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2020 Thread Owner #1 I sometimes run across marbles while metal detecting, but I've never seen one like this. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I sometimes run across marbles while metal detecting, but I've never seen one like this. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Sep 1, 2020 #2 That is a clear base Peltier rainbo with a white ribbon. It sure is beat up. 1940s-50s. Find more!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,561 Reaction score 20,216 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2020 #3 I pulled this reference from another TN thread it might help ID the marble(s)... The Official Website of The Marble Collectors Society of America Online Marble Identification Guide
I pulled this reference from another TN thread it might help ID the marble(s)... The Official Website of The Marble Collectors Society of America Online Marble Identification Guide