What's new

Help ID needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter rammjäger
  • Start date Start date
R

rammjäger

Guest
Hello,
someone has a Link for this old oil lamp mechanismus ?.
The mark could be US made .It presents an Anchor and
an eagle on it .The inscription is no more legible... Thanks
HH.
Miguel

PS.:
I have this Link,but for only german made marks:
http://www.wt-pempel.de/dsr.htm
 

Attachments

  • tapera.webp
    tapera.webp
    108 KB · Views: 352
  • tapera.webp
    tapera.webp
    108 KB · Views: 339
rammjäger,

no help on your request.

Thanks for the link you posted.

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE
 
Upvote 0
Eagle "was" a brand name for a lantern company. I don't know the dates but I do know they were around in the 1800s up until the 1930s. Tony
 
Upvote 0
Here a better Pic.
It reads somehow : ****** SON........
 

Attachments

  • q65_image4976f7a607fc9J2100020.JPG_lamp_1.webp
    q65_image4976f7a607fc9J2100020.JPG_lamp_1.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 219
Upvote 0
Thank you.
Here a Pic by the time it was found,before cleaning it...
 

Attachments

  • q80_image4977000597b32tapera_02.webp
    q80_image4977000597b32tapera_02.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0
Here is a rough drawing I just made of it. I hope this helps....
 

Attachments

  • J2100021.webp
    J2100021.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom