What's new

Help ID What This Is

Ed-D

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
429
Reaction score
810
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max and Pro, NEL Hunter Coil, ACE Apex for the coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been carrying this around with me for years. I found it in north Texas; it looks like it has a repeatable pattern on the outside and some sort of inner core (best seen in photo #5) . I've done my best to get a photo from every aspect, plus some close ups. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

photo 1.webpphoto 2.webpphoto 3.webpphoto 4.webpphoto 5.webpphoto 6.webpphoto 7.webp
 
What you have there is a section of an ammonite fossil.


Folder #1 247.webp Folder #1 246.webp
 
Hey, how about that! Thanks. Now I can see if I can identify the type.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom