EdNargel
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2011
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Champaign, Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Silver Umax
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
When I go to Western Indiana I enjoy walking river beds looking for cool rocks, geodes and fossils. I am able to ID most of the common fossils that I find such as brachiopods, Crinoids etc, but here are some pics of some that haven't been able to ID. I think that a couple of them are fossilized coral and someone told me that the small brown pointed one might be a Mosasaurus tooth any thoughts? Thanks!!!
Attachments
-
fossils 6-3 001.webp59.6 KB · Views: 133 -
fossils 6-3 003.webp43.4 KB · Views: 132 -
fossils 6-3 002.webp43.7 KB · Views: 125 -
fossils 6-3 006.webp28.3 KB · Views: 126 -
fossils 6-3 008.webp34.2 KB · Views: 120 -
fossils 6-3 007.webp28 KB · Views: 153 -
fossils 6-3 010.webp32.4 KB · Views: 124 -
fossils 6-3 009.webp24 KB · Views: 145 -
fossils 6-3 011.webp27.7 KB · Views: 143 -
fossils 6-3 012.webp22.2 KB · Views: 143 -
fossils 6-3 016.webp20.4 KB · Views: 147 -
fossils 6-3 017.webp16.2 KB · Views: 151







