Coinstar magnet Silver Member Joined Apr 5, 2020 Messages 4,452 Reaction score 10,340 Golden Thread 0 Location Beverly Massachusetts Detector(s) used Tesoro compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2020 Thread Owner #1 A coinstar find...curious about what country this belongs to. Thanks! Attachments 2020-04-16 20.56.28.webp 60.6 KB · Views: 86 2020-04-16 20.55.44.webp 25.3 KB · Views: 82
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2020 #2 I searched Google and found 1 Ruble! Bank of Russia
Coinstar magnet Silver Member Joined Apr 5, 2020 Messages 4,452 Reaction score 10,340 Golden Thread 0 Location Beverly Massachusetts Detector(s) used Tesoro compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Ah a Russian ruble...very cool! Thanks!
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Apr 18, 2020 #4 Good I.D. vpnavy!
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Apr 18, 2020 #5 That is cool..nice find!
Coinstar magnet Silver Member Joined Apr 5, 2020 Messages 4,452 Reaction score 10,340 Golden Thread 0 Location Beverly Massachusetts Detector(s) used Tesoro compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2020 Thread Owner #6 Thanks, I enjoy finding coins that don't usually show up in the coinstar...