What's new

Help Identify Foreign Coins

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I bought these at a yard sale. The lady said they were her grand ma's. Right before I paid I could see reeds on the bowl of the spoons. They are silver coins the size of a dime. No date. 12 stars. Looks like Arabic. It was hard to get a decent pic. I will try again later. Thanks for the help in advance.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_07.webp
    ScreenHunter_07.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 329
  • ScreenHunter_12.webp
    ScreenHunter_12.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 330
  • ScreenHunter_11.webp
    ScreenHunter_11.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 339
  • ScreenHunter_10.webp
    ScreenHunter_10.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,299
  • ScreenHunter_09.webp
    ScreenHunter_09.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,268
  • ScreenHunter_08.webp
    ScreenHunter_08.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_14.webp
    ScreenHunter_14.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 441
  • ScreenHunter_13.webp
    ScreenHunter_13.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 375
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice score-
How much?
 
Here are some updated pictures after cleaning one of the Turkish coin spoons. I also have a picture showing the intricate way they made the handle with wire. Pictured also are all the spoons, a fork and tongs. If you are interested in trading for one of the spoons, PM me.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_22.webp
    ScreenHunter_22.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 266
  • ScreenHunter_23.webp
    ScreenHunter_23.webp
    42 KB · Views: 240
  • ScreenHunter_24.webp
    ScreenHunter_24.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 216
  • ScreenHunter_25.webp
    ScreenHunter_25.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 237
  • ScreenHunter_26.webp
    ScreenHunter_26.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 300

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom