What's new

Help identify

pearson

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
127
Reaction score
149
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030. Minelab 705, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today. Can anyone shed some light on what it might be?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160228_153632501_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160228_153632501_HDR.webp
    906.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20160228_154138510_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160228_154138510_HDR.webp
    931.1 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 10
horse bridle rosette. missing the attachment on the back. I'm not sure about age. I believe it is pre-WW1, and might even possibly be Civil War, but someone here will know for sure
 
My first thought too. (^) US Calvery? Very cool.
 
horse bridle rosette. missing the attachment on the back. I'm not sure about age. I believe it is pre-WW1, and might even possibly be Civil War, but someone here will know for sure

Thank you Jewelryguy......absolutely correct. Wow, I tried for hours to figure out what it was......yeeeessss!
 
My best relic find thus far. Funny, I was using my minelab CTX 3030 on silver setting. Anything can be anywhere, you just have to find it!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom