Dr.Jones Full Member Joined Aug 19, 2005 Messages 132 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location Kennett square , PA Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Jun 19, 2016 #1 I found this at a 1700 farmhouse in south jersey. Can anyone tell me what kind of button or when it was worn? This is the first button I have ever found. Upvote 6
I found this at a 1700 farmhouse in south jersey. Can anyone tell me what kind of button or when it was worn? This is the first button I have ever found.
Dr.Jones Full Member Joined Aug 19, 2005 Messages 132 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location Kennett square , PA Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Jun 19, 2016 Thread Owner #2 It says Superior * Quality *
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 20, 2016 #3 No help with ID but congrats on the button
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 20, 2016 #4 Circa mid-19th C Civilian coat button.
Dr.Jones Full Member Joined Aug 19, 2005 Messages 132 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location Kennett square , PA Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Jun 20, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Thanks. I am no relic hunter and had no idea what it was. It actually registered 16 39 on etrac. Appreciate the help.
Thanks. I am no relic hunter and had no idea what it was. It actually registered 16 39 on etrac. Appreciate the help.