bryan014 Greenie Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 12 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Oct 10, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I know it's a chinese coin, but I need help identifying its age and value. I found this coin today metal detecting. Any info is greatly appreciated!! Attachments image-1356481857.webp 26.1 KB · Views: 162 image-612265849.webp 24.5 KB · Views: 141
I know it's a chinese coin, but I need help identifying its age and value. I found this coin today metal detecting. Any info is greatly appreciated!!
Harry_Morant Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2006 Messages 1,001 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Location Canberra Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2013 #2 It is known as a Cash coin - I believe it is Emperor Hsuan Tsung, Qing Dynasty 1821-1851. The right hand image shows it was Peking Mint. The right orientation for the coin (left image) is to turn it 90 degrees clockwise
It is known as a Cash coin - I believe it is Emperor Hsuan Tsung, Qing Dynasty 1821-1851. The right hand image shows it was Peking Mint. The right orientation for the coin (left image) is to turn it 90 degrees clockwise
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 10, 2013 #3 I agree with Harry Morant: Coin - Cash, Emperor Hsuan Tsung, Qing Dynasty, China, 1821-1851 - Museum Victoria Don.....
I agree with Harry Morant: Coin - Cash, Emperor Hsuan Tsung, Qing Dynasty, China, 1821-1851 - Museum Victoria Don.....