Bmurf514
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- May 6, 2025
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
4
Appreciate the help, I agree on flake I just think the one edge was terminated already and the thin side was where the fracture travelled all the way. Thank you so much!First pic looks very flake like, the second looks like there might be something going on around the edges… could you do a pic of both sides and maybe some with a low angle light
Thank you, appreciate the opinion!Flake...
Appreciate that, thank you!I'd say it's a reduction flake that turned out lookin that way, but it's a thing that you might have a different opinion if you saw it in person. Sometimes pics don't do an item justice, no matter how you try.