R rockrelated Greenie Joined Sep 9, 2017 Messages 19 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2017 #1 Sent from my SM-S120VL using TreasureNet.com mobile app Upvote 0
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Sep 10, 2017 #2 Welcome to the site. I'm also located in Missouri. I believe you have a piece of weathered limestone there. Most certainly not an indian artifact. The rivers in Missouri are rich with artifacts Keep looking and you'll find a few.
Welcome to the site. I'm also located in Missouri. I believe you have a piece of weathered limestone there. Most certainly not an indian artifact. The rivers in Missouri are rich with artifacts Keep looking and you'll find a few.
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2017 #3 Just a rock