What's new

Help identifying glass jug / pitcher

parentsread

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
IMG_9290.webp
IMG_9283.webp
IMG_9291.webp
IMG_9288.webp
Please help me identify this small cased glass pitcher. No marking on bottom. Some texture to painted flowers. Is this custard glass? Any descriptive words appreciated! IMG_9290.webpIMG_9283.webpIMG_9291.webpIMG_9288.webp Thank you!
 
I know this thread was posted a while back, but this appears to be some sort of German made glassware. I would recommend checking it with a black light as there is a chance it is uranium milk glass.
 
I know this thread was posted a while back, but this appears to be some sort of German made glassware. I would recommend checking it with a black light as there is a chance it is uranium milk glass.
The above post was their one and only post and they haven't been back on the forum in over a year, three day after posting this topic, so they will not likely ever see your post, but thanks for trying!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom