What's new

Help Identifying Rocks My Momma Left me...?

LilLucky

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2018
Messages
48
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Porterville ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I recently inherited I guess i should say a Rock collection from my mother. I need help identifying these rocks and maybe y'all can help me to know if they have more then Sentimental value to them.?
 
LilLucky,
I think you might have better luck posting in Rocks/Gems
I didn't open your attachments, so I don't know if they are of the same specimen.
If you have a lot to post, don't post as many at a time, Just one or two.
Give as much detail as possible and you will get some good answers.
Good luck
 
Upvote 0
None of your other pics came through. Can't open the attachments.
 
Upvote 0
Thank u everyone and I apologize I'm getting to know how to work this site..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom