What's new

Help Identifying Some Ancients

Re: A6: The only Theodosius II coins that I can think of that have parallel lines on the reverse are coins that show his monogram; like here:
RIC_0463.th.jpg

Don.......
PS: As for A5, I have no idea.
 
Scott,
I suggest you start two new threads (as mentioned earlier) and place these last six coins up for identification (without my comments)--and see what happens. Your bound to get better IDs.
Don.........
PS: And please post additional ones at any time; I've enjoyed the research.
 
Last edited:
Scott,
I suggest you start two new threads (as mentioned earlier) and place these last six coins up for identification (without my comments)--and see what happens. Your bound to get better IDs.
Don.........
PS: And please post additional ones at any time; I've enjoyed the research.
Don,
I really appreciate your assistance.
I'll look into the two other forums to post on,
but will post the next five here also, with Professor notes, as soon as I take pics.
Do you think that I should post the Professor's notes on the other two forums or not?
I certainly welcome all replies on the other forums, and adding the notes might help others to reply....

Once again, Thank You!

My Best Wishes,

Scott
 
Scott,
So far, I don't think the professor's notes have been misleading so I'd continue to add them.
Looking forward to the next five coins.
Don.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom