What's new

Help Identifying

Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a few years of hunting, I've never found an actual point. Lots of other things though that I would appreciate some help with. I'm especially intrigued by yesterday's accidental find while biking on a nearby trail. The edge of that stone was protruding so much out of the ground I went back to remove it so other cyclists wouldn't get a flat tire. After pulling it out I was wondering if it was maybe a broken ax or hammer stone of some type? There's definite working on one edge...at least to my novice eyes. Anyways any help would be much appreciated i.e. tool, preform, natural etc. Oh and #5 seems interesting too. It appears to have a thumb notch maybe?
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20240816_110156.webp
    20240816_110156.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
  • 20240816_110254.webp
    20240816_110254.webp
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • 20240816_110353.webp
    20240816_110353.webp
    556.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 20240816_110357.webp
    20240816_110357.webp
    741.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 20240816_110405.webp
    20240816_110405.webp
    834.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 20240816_110409.webp
    20240816_110409.webp
    530.9 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom