What's new

Help in Middletown,NJ

Texas Kid

Full Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have found ,with my bounty hunter the service dog Tag of a WWII Vet by the name of Nicholas P. Durantino. I found his Obit where he has passed in 2011, His next of kin is listed MR & MRS.James Myers. Her name could be Sandra. I am unable to locate a phone number for that family. They are listed in Middletown,NJ
I am sure they would want his dog tag back home with them. Could anyone in that area help me with a phone number please? Mr. Myers middle int.may be G ! Thanks so much if you can help!:icon_thumright:
 
I will try those Thank you so much!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom