Y yaohuzangma_xiuyi Tenderfoot Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 5, 2011 #1 Hello, Have anybody seen the attached Russia made Metal Detector? I'm seeking this! Model is HR-2 550-xxx Thanks and Regards Attachments 110628A000.webp 67.2 KB · Views: 251 110628A000.webp 67.2 KB · Views: 221
Hello, Have anybody seen the attached Russia made Metal Detector? I'm seeking this! Model is HR-2 550-xxx Thanks and Regards
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2011 #2 There use to be a Russian member here but I haven't seen a post from him in some time. He was wanting a USA made detector and we (some of us) pitched in and bought him one and sent it to him. Welcome to Tnet. Monty Upvote 0
There use to be a Russian member here but I haven't seen a post from him in some time. He was wanting a USA made detector and we (some of us) pitched in and bought him one and sent it to him. Welcome to Tnet. Monty