What's new

Help me identify this pump

Vance in AK

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
592
Reaction score
594
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
I know it's a keene, but wondering what model and what dredge it's appropriate for. Just picked it up used
 

Attachments

  • VideoCapture_20240510-152900.webp
    VideoCapture_20240510-152900.webp
    366.6 KB · Views: 118
  • VideoCapture_20240510-152911.webp
    VideoCapture_20240510-152911.webp
    294.1 KB · Views: 85
  • VideoCapture_20240510-152927.webp
    VideoCapture_20240510-152927.webp
    211.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 20240510_153003.webp
    20240510_153003.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 98
  • 20240510_153030.webp
    20240510_153030.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 104
It's an older P160, use on 2 1/2" dredges, now they called them PHP160


Thank you sir!
Curiouisly its physicaly larger than the original motor/pump (Dahlke DP-125. (No idea of GPM)) that came on my Dahlke 4b micro dredge. Same inlet & outlet sizes, but bigger body. The later Dahlkes came with a Dahlke DP-150 so I assume the 125 was undersize. The Dahlke is a someday dredge I bought with no hose or jet for a someday project so I have never run it.
 
To see what the approximant GPM of your pump try getting a 55 gallon barrel and fill it with water and set up your pump/eng.. to pump it out using a stop watch to see how long it takes = GPM :coffee2:
 
With a 1¼" outlet it's probably an old P100. I think it puts out around 125gpm. Could be a P90. The P200 stated above has a 1½" npt outlet...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom