What's new

HELP !!!! Need Advice!!!

borntohunt460

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2013
Messages
254
Reaction score
416
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so I have recently really gotten into this hobby and im sure its one that ill have in my life for a long time-- I have been using my Tesoro silver Umax and it has treated me very well for the detector range its in. I recently purchased an At Pro but I wont be able to get it until late tomorrow or Thursday. So in summary-- recently bought an At pro and in the past couple of days ive been holding off on going out because im waiting for the more capable machine to arrive.

In this down time I have done some AWESOME research and I have found a spot that I think will be quite fruitful. This spot of land has waited for me for an extremely long time but I can stand to put it off another day. My mind cant get past the fact that someone could get to this ultimate spot in the short window between now and when I get my AT pro. Another thing to mention is when I do get the AT pro there might be a learning curve that would prevent me from going right to the spot and having success.

Do I go out tonight and tomorrow night with my Umax and risk bringing attention to the spot? Or should I wait to use the AT pro which I probably wont be able to use at the spot until next week?
 
Upvote 0
Hit it with the Tesoro!!!!
 
The more often you dig, the better your chances are for a BIG find right? If you go now, you can also go later?
 
Hit it with the Tesoro.....you can always go back with the new machine for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Yup, this is the perfect opportunity to compare the two machines. Hit it with the Umax and then go over it with the AT Pro to find out what IT sees that the Umax didn't.
 
Good news and bad news. The bad news is I got all the way there and was big time disappointed since there was over 3 feet of grass at the spot. The only good news is that anything underground there is safe for now and gives me time to learn the at pro.

I guess I'll just check back in a month to see if it was bush hogged by some miracle :-(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom